If you choose, you may use the contact form on this page. This will notify us via email of your interest in speaking with us and securing our assistance.
- Please consider the following whether you use the form here, email us directly, or contact us directly by phone:
- If it is an emergency, please state so.
- What we need to know:
- The accused’s name
- What he or she is charged with
- If the accused is in jail or has bonded out
- What police agency arrested the accused person
- Who will be responsible for the legal fee and costs of defending the case
- Who and when the accused person or someone on his or her behalf can come to our firm offices and meet with us to review the case
If you are still in jail, and a friend or family member has found their way here helping you find a lawyer, I will come to the jail and conduct an interview. I have consulted with clients in many jail facilities.
For clients, friends and family members. Telephone calls from most jail facilities are recorded. While signs are posted in jails warning of this, the warnings can be easily forgotten by those who are incarcerated, and if other parties to these telephone conversations are not aware of this practice by the authorities, all parties to these telephone calls MUST understand that these conversations are not privileged. The recordings are routinely provided on CD or DVD disks or other media to the prosecution.
This form is instantly sent to both Timothy Kulp and Austin Elliott. We generally reply within 60 minutes during business hours, or the following morning if submitted after 7pm.
At Kulp and Elliott we are ready, willing, and capable of addressing your legal concerns whether they be in criminal defense, personal injury, or civil ligitation.
Our firm has represented thousands of people and we recognize the stress and uncertainty that legal issue can cause. We urge you to contact us; we are confident that our experience and skill can provide the representation needed to resolve your legal issues.
Kulp & Elliott accepts cases in Charleston, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Goose Creek, Hanahan, Moncks Corner, Ladson, James Island, West Ashley, Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms, Awendaw, McClellanville South Carolina.