Need a Charleston, SC Criminal Defense Attorney?
If so, consider a law firm with a Board Certified Criminal Trial attorney.
Let’s face it, your freedom is on the line so don’t leave your future in the hands of a less experienced criminal offense attorney. The Kulp Law Firm has the experience you need if you’re facing a criminal charge in Charleston, SC.
“I’m one of only seven board certified criminal law specialists in South Carolina” – Timothy Kulp
You need a lawyer who will:
- Fight the charge against you
- Protect your reputation
- Minimize the impact the charge has on your life
The Kulp Law Firm has represented thousands of individuals like yourself who are facing criminal charges. And because we don’t hold back when it comes to providing our clients with effective legal representation, clients continue recommend us for anything from assault and battery, domestic violence (CDV) and white collar crimes to murder and drug offenses.
In fact, Timothy Kulp has worked in all areas of the criminal process: as a judge, a prosecutor, an FBI special agent and currently a criminal defense attorney. He thinks outside the box, is creative in his approach to the law and has the skills and experience to get the job done.
You want someone who genuinely cares, which is why we:
- Are here when you need us. We don’t keep banker’s hours and a real person is available to take your call. For an even faster response, send us an email.
- Take the time to get to know our clients. We don’t sign you up and then pass you off to an associate or clerk. You know who is representing you from the start.
- Don’t sugar coat things. We give our clients realistic assessments of what to expect in their individual situations.
Make no mistake, if you are facing criminal charges you want a criminal defense attorney in Charleston, SC who knows the law and will go the extra mile to defend you.
To discuss your case, use this form or call 843-853-3310.