Facing a Domestic Violence Charge in Charleston, SC?
People turn to the domestic violence lawyers at Kulp & Elliott when their freedom, job and reputation are in jeopardy.
For over 30 years we’ve represented thousands (1,000’s) of people facing domestic violence charges in South Carolina.
The domestic violence lawyers at Kulp & Elliott will fight for your rights and do everything possible to get your domestic violence charges dropped.
Our domestic violence attorneys are assertive and use creative and aggressive strategies to obtain favorable results for our clients.
In addition, Timothy Kulp, our founding partner, is one of only seven board-certified criminal defense specialists in the entire State of South Carolina.
Our firm’s experience in both State and Federal court allow us to provide some of the highest quality representation in South Carolina.
“I am extremely happy with the legal service provided by both Mr.Kulp and Mr. Elliot. I would recommend their legal counsel to family and friends.”
What sets our domestic violence lawyers apart?
Kulp & Elliot continues to thrive because we’re highly motivated, hardworking and think outside the box.
- Our team includes a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist–one of only seven in SC.
- We have experience on all sides of the law: defense attorney, prosecutor, judge and FBI special agent.
- Our team works together to ensure the best results for our clients.
- We’ve been in Charleston over three decades, so we know everyone in the legal system–judges, cops and lawyers.
- We’re available for our clients when they need us. We don’t hold banking hours.
Understanding what you’re up against when facing domestic violence charges in South Carolina is important.
Knowing that you have an experienced domestic violence attorney on your side is critical.
Commonly asked questions about Domestic Violence in SC
Here’s What We Will Do For You
At Kulp & Elliott, we represent people who’ve been charged with Criminal Domestic Violence (CDV) in and around Charleston, SC. Our lawyers have handled thousands of cases just like yours. And that means we have the know-how to guide you through this tough time — so that you can begin to put your life back together.
We’ll work with you to devise a well-planned strategy to help you:
- Avoid jail time
- Minimize fines
- Avoid travel restrictions
- Maintain your right to bear arms
Tim Kulp’s Qualifications:
Not Many Can Make This Claim
Here’s what sets him apart:
- Over 36 years of legal experience
- Speaker, educator and mentor to other attorneys throughout South Carolina
- Licensed to practice in local, state and federal courts
- One of seven in SC who is Board certified in Criminal Trial Advocacy
- Previous experience as a Judge, Prosecutor, and FBI Special Agent
- Has represented thousands of individuals charged with criminal offenses in SC courts
- A Founder of the National College of DUI Defense
Domestic Violence Lawyer, Timothy Kulp frequently assist clients with criminal offenses in the Charleston, North Charleston, Hanahan, Mt. Pleasant, Folly Beach and surrounding areas in SC.
Contact us today, and let’s discuss your case, your options, and the necessary steps to get your life back on track.
The Man for the Job
“ The best phone call that I have ever placed was to Tim Kulp. After going to a concert, at which I had 2 drinks, I accidentally ran a red turn signal. I blew under, and figured I could get out of the DUI myself. 2 days before the court date, I got nervous, and luckily I called Mr. Kulp. This decision saved me thousands of dollars, put me at ease and saved me from the embarrassment that comes with being convicted of a crime. People who you genuinely trust only come along a few times in a lifetime. Attorney Kulp is one of these people in my life. And if you may ever need it, I have full confidence that Tim will able to take care of a bad moment in your life. If you’re in the Charleston area, just got into a little trouble with the police, I urge you to STOP your search for a lawyer now. Save your time, and your record, call Tim Kulp. He will do the best job an attorney can do. Mr. Kulp, Austin & the rest of your staff, with the utmost sincerity, thank you- Adam. “
“ I was out of state and needed a local attorney. I was referred to Mr. Kulp. I was concerned because I did not know him, nor his ability. I can say without reservations, he is an outstanding attorney. He explains things well, makes you feel like you are the only case he is working on, very responsive, and works hard for you! I was very pleased with my outcome. If you need a good attorney, don’t take any chances by not choosing him! “
Great Attorney, Great Results
“ Mr. Kulp did a great job on my case. He was very response to me by email and really took care of me. I know he has handled all kinds of cases and has 30+ years of experience and it really showed with my case. His knowledge of the law and experience in Charleston really made the difference for me. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone I know. “
* The Rules of Professional Conduct require disclosure that this is a “Testimonial” about the attorney. Please be aware that any result achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
This form is instantly sent to both Timothy Kulp and Austin Elliott. We generally reply within 60 minutes during business hours, or the following morning if submitted after 7pm.