If you have experienced a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Sadly, without proper legal representation from a personal injury lawyer, the cards are stacked against you.
After all, can you imagine trying to get compensated from big corporations and insurance companies that have the best injury defense lawyers in the business? Their lawyers spend every waking hour looking for ways to avoid paying you–even though your claim is valid. And you better believe they know what they are doing.
You do not want to go in alone.
Kulp & Elliot applies over 3 decades of trial experience to help injured individuals and their families get the justice they deserve after an accident. We help people who:
- Need help getting medical care
- Are unsure about negotiating with insurance companies
- Want assistance bringing a claim or filing a lawsuit
We represent people who have been injured in:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Work accidents
- Slip & Fall accidents
- Dog bites and more
We also help our clients–who’ve been victimized in a personal injury–recoup for things like medical expenses, wage loss and property damage.
People continue to recommend us because unlike many of our competitors … we are always on standby for our clients and are truly committed to helping them get back on their feet and moving on with their life.
We handle all of our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we do not get paid until we receive a favorable decision in your case or reach a settlement.
We offer free, no obligation consultations on all personal injury cases and if we decide to work together you will have:
- Unlimited access to your attorney
- Our commitment to return your calls promptly
- A top notch legal support staff that helps our firm work efficiently and effectively
Call us today to discuss your rights and how we can help you move forward with your life.
“ Mr. Kulp, and his assistant Austin Chase, handled our case professionally and effectively. Their response to our questions where very timely and I am appreciative of their representation and the outcome they achieved for us. “
Great legal representation!
“ When you meet Tim Kulp for the first time, you realize you are in the presence of greatness! His understanding of the issues involved in my case was thorough and clear. Highest possible recommendation! “
* The Rules of Professional Conduct require disclosure that this is a “Testimonial” about the attorney. Please be aware that any result achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
This form is instantly sent to both Timothy Kulp and Austin Elliott. We generally reply within 60 minutes during business hours, or the following morning if submitted after 7pm.