Being in any type of car accident can be a stressful event.
But when it’s more than just a “fender bender,” your whole life can feel like it’s been turned upside down.
Very minor collisions may result in only minimal vehicle damage. Such cases can usually be handled by contacting an insurance company and do not require the help of an attorney.
However, accidents involving injury, significant damage or even fatality may require the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer.
Your attorney can help you obtain compensation for losses, including medical expenses, missed wages and auto repairs. In some states, an attorney may even be able to help you recover from the tragic loss of a loved one as a result of such a collision.
Unfortunately, without seeking proper legal representation from a car accident lawyer, you could miss out on the compensation you’re due. So if you or your loved ones are suffering from injuries or emotional turmoil, you likely feel overwhelmed.
Many, just like you, have questions like:
- Who’s considered at fault?
- Is S.C a no-fault state? What does that mean?
- Will the initial claim offer cover my repair or replacement costs?
A qualified attorney can help answer your questions and also handle claims, eliminating red tape and unnecessary paperwork. And if you’ve lost property or sustained damage, your attorney can also help you recover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
That’s why Charleston, SC accident victims turn to Kulp & Elliot, especially when they’re:
- Frustrated from emotional distress, damages or disfigurement
- Weighed down by financial pressures from lost wages, damaged property, medical bills and out-of-pocket expenses, such as towing
- Financially drained by the cost of hiring others to perform household chores they can no longer perform because of injuries or disabilities
- Aware that they need help recovering future earnings otherwise lost due to injuries
Commonly asked questions
about Car Accident in SC
With Kulp & Elliot, you know that you’re getting a car accident attorney who is highly qualified, experienced and attentive to your needs
Timothy Kulp is 1 of only 6 Board Certified Criminal Trial attorneys in S.C. and worked as a Prosecutor, Judge, and FBI Special Agent. Our Firm has multi peer and former client recommendations. Put our proven and impeccable record of extensive work in the courtroom to work for you.
Our trial expertise, along with our high-quality legal support staff, will help ensure that your case receives the attention it deserves.
We are committed to keeping our clients informed every step of the way. You can always rely on us to care and to speak candidly with you about your situation.
At Kulp & Elliott we have over 50 combined years experience representing clients in local, state, and federal court.
Our Firm has the knowledge and skill to give your case the best possible chance of success:
- We have represented clients in more than 100 federal cases
- Timothy Kulp has tried hundreds of trials to verdict.
- Our Firm boast of an excellent reputation among judges, fellow lawyers, and law enforcement
If you’ve been seriously injured in a car accident in Charleston, SC, do yourself and your loved ones a favor and contact an attorney.
“ Mr. Kulp, and his assistant Austin Chase, handled our case professionally and effectively. Their response to our questions where very timely and I am appreciative of their representation and the outcome they achieved for us. “
Great legal representation!
“ When you meet Tim Kulp for the first time, you realize you are in the presence of greatness! His understanding of the issues involved in my case was thorough and clear. Highest possible recommendation! “
* The Rules of Professional Conduct require disclosure that this is a “Testimonial” about the attorney. Please be aware that any result achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
This form is instantly sent to both Timothy Kulp and Austin Elliott. We generally reply within 60 minutes during business hours, or the following morning if submitted after 7pm.