Information about Charleston Area DUI Arrests
The most common questions we receive about DUI:
- I performed the breath test. What does my breathalyzer reading mean?
- How do I get my drivers license back? Is my drivers license suspended?
- What happens if I blew over a 0.08% BrAC?
- How do I interpret my Uniform Traffic Citation?
- What does “trial date” actually mean?
- Will I have to go to jail? What is the worst case scenario?
- Do I have to hire a lawyer?
- How much does a DUI lawyer cost in Charleston, SC?
- Who is the best DUI lawyer in Charleston, SC?
We receive calls everyday from people charged with DUI or from their loved ones. We are happy to answers as many questions on the phone as possible and will gladly setup a free consultation to review a DUI case in greater depth. Kulp & Elliot prides itself on providing the highest quality representation for clients seeking counsel in all courts in the Charleston area including, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Berkeley County, and Dorchester County.